Dogs always have and always will shed. Dog owners will be in this never ending battle as long as dogs live indoors. Most dog owners will tell you that vacuuming is simply not enough. The patented deShedding tool reduces loose hair from shedding up to 90%*. Large dogs can mean large amounts of loose hair throughout your home.
By reducing shedding up to 90%, the deShedding Tool enables you to share your home with your dog, without surrendering it to his hair. The Short Hair deShedding Tool for Large Dogs is specially designed for dogs that are 51-90 pounds with hair that is shorter than 2 inches. The 4-inch short hair stainless steel edge reaches deep beneath your dog's short topcoat to safely remove undercoat and loose hair. The button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease.
The Large Short Hair deShedding tool is specifically designed for dogs from 51-90 lbs. and with coats shorter than 2 inches. The stainless steel deShedding tool reaches deep beneath your dog’s long topcoat to gently remove the undercoat and other loose hairs without cutting when used as directed. The button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease. DeShedding tools come in a wide variety of options tailored to your dog’s size and coat length.
- Reduces shedding by up to 90%
- Stainless steel deShedding edge reaches deep beneath your dog's topcoat to gently remove loose hair
- Button cleans and removes loose hair from the tool with ease
- Ergonomic handle makes deShedding comfortable and easy
- Patented technologies guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
- Designed by a groomer for professional results
- Guaranteed to reduce shedding better than any brush, rake or comb
1.For best results, we recommend deShedding your pet immediately after washing and drying. Use only on a completely dry coat. Our extensive line of FURminator(R) deShedding products are designed to promote healthy skin and coat and reduce loose hair from excess shedding.
2. Before using the deShedding tool, perform a complete physical inspection of your pet. Remove tangles or mats with a FURminator(R) Slicker Brush or Finishing Comb before using the deShedding tool. Look for sores, bruises and skin conditions, which may be concealed by his coat. If your pet has any of these conditions, seek treatment from a veterinarian before brushing.
3. Use the deShedding tool much like a brush and gently stroke across the pet’s coat in the direction of hair growth, angling the stainless steel teeth of the deShedding edge toward the coat. Start from the head and work your way back, using extra care near the pet’s stomach, legs, genitals and anus. Avoid making excessive strokes in a single area, instead using long, gentle strokes up and away from your pet’s skin. Deep or rough brushing can cause your pet’s skin to become red and irritated, so do not apply too much weight or downward pressure. If you notice any redness or irritation, discontinue use.
4.Remove excess hair from the teeth of the deShedding tool as you work by pushing the FURejector(R) button.
- Content: 1x grooming brush
Please allow 2-4 weeks for this product to arrive (shipping to Canada, Australia & Europe may take up to 2 -15 business days longer)
100% Money Back if the product is not as described or not received